farewell I

I hope I can stand it…
I hope it would be the last day I will call you -----,
For I have seen that you live your life right now with satisfaction,
I’ve noticed that happiness drawn in your face today like I’ve never seen it before.Stay happy and focused.
i will always be here sitting pretty,
Celebrates with you for your achievements and prays for you if you have problems..
It might sound funny,
but I like you more,
Than of what you have noticed.
i still have the smiles drawn in my face every time you were there.
And I can even remember the pains I felt when I thought of you with another girl.
But now, I can merely accept the truth that this is not the right time,
You give joy to my life,I might be too showy..
but i am what i am.And for me,
it is the simple way of saying goodbye..
To the old puypuy, jean, pol..And hello to the new me.!

P.S. everything remains the same, but not the things I’ve done to you that makes you think that you were obliged to do so.
Thank you for the happiness you’ve given to me.
You make me smile when I’m sad.
More power and go higher!!Always remember…
I will always be your -----,
a very malicious friend,
And will always be your hopeless romantic friend.!
FIONA…Already moved on with SHREK..
And now, trying to forget DONKEY…
LORD FARQUAAD...dont cha ever come..
cause if you will, it will only endure another pain...:-l

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment