farewell II

All I want is to keep a distance with him, and not to communicate at all.
I thought all the things I want would make me happy,
but the truth it doesn’t working at all.
Instead, it only makes me frustrate.
Frustrated to the things I’ve never really expected nor imagine to happen this way.
I was flooded with projects and problems,
and yet bombarded with the pains I felt every time our path crosses,
and our eyes meets, thinkin’ that this I felt for him right now,
would make us destructed in our studies.
I want to be happy to see him satisfied and focused,
but my heart and mind insisting I am happier to be closer to him.
And show this “infatuation” I have for him.
Coz it sound ridiculous but I cant imagine me fallin with other guy..^_^
There are nights before I sleep,
and times that I’m at the corner of my room thinkin
that you have might read this piece I made because of you,
that you are my silent reader. If that really happens,
I know you can even recognize for whom I am writing this so,
please do not leave a comment. Amisyu.mishurteks.mishurboys.aymisarbanding.aimismaichardyer.mishu.. HWGPJDZHCCNSKey: LOVE

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment