I was really inspired by him

a guy who was almost 2 yrs ago was just my "ordinary classmate" But then unexpectedly became my "special friend"A friend who has been my companion When were going to or from our M*** class...

A friend who I dont want to laugh by my friends and class mates, bu then I didnt able to defend him..

A friend of mine who not because of his effort on writing our final project almost 2 yrs ago ables me pass...

A friend who became my resort when I was on deep pain because of a common friend...

A friend who was according to my friends a very boring person, was the friend who makes me happy and ables me to temporarily forget my problems....

A friend who was captures our class moments and bondings, was also the friend who captures my heart...

A friend who was before good in trash talk, was now my inspiration to grow spiritually...

A friend who makes me realize that i know nothing in the faith and religion I grew...I never been expected him to be my friend than an inspiration,but for now, i have no regrets for he makes me matured emotionally and spiritually...

A friend of mine, that compared by my friend to a zombie of PVZ,donkey on Shrek, that according to them was not talented...is as of now, the songer of my life...he might not acknowledge this, he might not aware of this,but im happy to met him =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment