kapoi nah...

Sori jud..
From now on..
U wil never see my profile again appear on your wall…
Pra katu lng na sunggog big deal n sa imu?
Ouch ah. Your so mabaw….

Nbuhat lng tu nku coz I dnt know how to react sa aku nkita..
D mn gud ku anad mkita nga naa kay kauban..
Wel, knsa mn pud daw ku pra mgbuot ug mhimong posesive sa imu?
Hahaist.. I know i dnt hav right at ol…
You make me so pathetic,
you dnt know how much pain you have caused me..

erase erase..
bitter kau ku nuh?
Sori jud…
Anih n jud ku…
You dnt know how many months you make me praning …
Like no one ever do it to me..
Hahaist…

U are nothing..
But to me u are evrythng..
Though you are not on my standard..
But still, I fall on you..

How many did I promise to myclf not to think of you..
But still my heart insisting to do what makes me happy..
Kala ko nga happy aku..
Un pla hindi..
Thinking, spending time to someone who didn’t even give care to me…

This is too much..
A major2 too much..
I should stop this noon pa…

Hope its not too late…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment